Shot Scope devices are pre-loaded with courses from our database, therefore you do not need to download a course to your device prior to playing; unless it is a newly built course that we do not have on our database. The V2 watch requires a course to be downloaded before playing.
Once you have played a course you will be automatically subscribed to this course for future updates (course mapping changes, par adjustments etc).
To download courses onto your watch using the mobile app please follow the instructions below:
1) Connect your device to the mobile app.
2) Navigate to the 'Courses' section on the app. If you are on the iOS app then you do this by tapping on the 'Courses' tab at the bottom of the screen. If you are on the Android app then firstly tap on the menu button top left of the screen and then on the 'Courses' tab from the options that appear.
3) Once you are on the 'Courses' screen you can search our database to find courses by searching for the course name into the search bar or by looking down the nearby course list that will be automatically populated (location services need to be enabled for this feature to work).
To use the search bar to search the full database first tap on the search bar, type in the name of the course you would like to add and subscribe to and courses will automatically filter courses. You can also press 'Return' on your mobile keyboard as well.
4) Once you have found the course you are looking for tap the blue +Add box beside the course name. You can search for an add as many courses as you'd like to sync, however we recommend adding and syncing no more than 10 at a time.
If the course you have searched displays the text 'Not Mapped' next to the course details then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the course name and address and we will have the course mapped within 48 hours of your request. During mapping the text 'Requested' will replace 'Not Mapped' underneath the course details.
Similarly, if you search for a course name and cannot find the course you are looking for (try all name variations and spelling) on our database then press the blue 'Request Course' button and you will be directed to a course request form. Please complete this form and your course will be added to our database and mapped within 48 hours.
5) After pressing the blue +Add box it will then turn red with the text 'Remove'.
6) If you tap the 'Ready to Sync' tab at the top of the app, you will then be taken to the courses that are ready to sync to your device. Once on this page, press the 'Tap to Sync' button to sync the course to your device. The text will then change to 'Syncing Courses' and a percentage of the sync process. Once the sync has completed the course will now be synced to your device.
7) Once the sync has completed the course(s) will now be synced to your device. If you select the 'Courses' tab at the top of the app, you will now see your course displayed as 'On Device'. You can also filter your subscribed courses by pressing the filter icon (highlighted by red square in image below) in the top right corner to see all of your subscribed and on device courses.